A big thank you to all of you that came along to Ignite Bristol 6 last week, and an especially big thanks to our 9 wonderful speakers who made the evening so worthwhile.
Our gifted video team members, Penny, Hamish and Oli, are toiling away on the videos and as soon as they are ready we’ll be posting them here, on our YouTube channel and on IgniteShow.com so you can relive the joys of Eccles cakes, disappointment at the infeasibility of light sabers and the horror of bared mountain biker bottoms.
Your entertainment for the evening was provided by:
- Joe Cainey – How (not) to win at roulette
- Caitlin Greenwood – It’s all just ancient history
- Sam Phippen – Beauty and games
- Carole Jackson – 21st Century Blinkers: blind to child safety?
- Martin Booth – The joy of Eccles cakes
- Lia Han – Stop asking for a lightsaber
- Anthony De Heveningham – Tales of trails
- Rob Jonson – The small arm of the law; How to fight the man with small claims!
- Dave Bull – The Universe: It’s so simple…
And of course, your host was the omnipresent Paul Parry.