The rushes are in, the tape is spliced and the Ignite Bristol editing elves Penny, Hamish and Oli are working through the night to bring you the videos from Ignite Bristol #7. The wait gives us time to say thanks again to our great speakers and remind ourselves of the order in which they took to our stage:
- Ed Barnett – How to live longer
- Dan Williams – Walt Disney World: this was supposed to be the future
- Sam Green – I ♥ Aristotle
- Mike Toscano – How US government works
- Michelle Cioccoloni – Bigger Drawings
- James Laverack – My Little Pony: Fans are Magic
- Sam Maher – The Serendipity of “What if…?”
- Natalie Chan – Sign Language as a Performing Art
- Anthony Wood – /^(pp+1)\1+$|^p?+$/
- Julian Burrett – Stories are maps
- Martin Joiner – Jennifer Aniston
The videos will be unveiled shortly and we’ll be shouting about each and every one as they are released.
This is another opportunity to say thanks to everyone who helped us out, but especially our chums at Films@59 for the use of their cameras and David and the team at the Tobacco Factory Theatre who were such great hosts once again.
Don’t forget – all our talks are given by people who have a story to tell or an idea to share, and if that sounds like you, let us know and you could be enlightening Bristol, making it quick.